Monday, October 14, 2019

A Visit to the Mexico City Temple

Letter originally posted April 11, 2016

More pics:
  • Sister Alejandra (who helped us find Julieta and Ian) and us. 
  • Do you remember Fidel, the older guy that I baptized in December? The one who had all those idols in his house? He went and did baptisms for the dead too! :D
  • Another baptism photo.
  • Julieta, Ian, y Alejandra
  • Me and Elder Lara
  • SIGO AL CRISTO!!! :D
  • Us and Ian.  This temple is the one where his mom got sealed.
  • Couldn't resist a sun-set photo.  That photography class that I took in 8th grade forever addicted me to taking pictures of the sky around 6:00 - 7:00 ........












And finally this gem also came through on April 11, 2016....(Elder Kennington and Mom exchanged many emails that day :D)

FRICK MOM IT IS REALLY HAPPENING IT IS REALLY HAPPENING IT IS REALLY HAPPENING I HAVE MY FLIGHT ITINERARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D D: O.o O.o O.o :):) :(:( :):) :P O.o O.O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you send a copy to the stake president please (what is his name...? :P)

I bought so many flights for so many missionaries while I was in the offices. It is so strange being on the other end now... It's unreal. I am actually coming home. .... Can you believe it? :):) 


Oh. And Hermana Drew, who is in my district right now, says that you and her mom are friends on Facebook. I will be sitting with her for both of the flights on the way home. .... I was kind of hoping to sit next to a super chosen guy that was going to get baptized within two weeks of meeting us. :) Haha. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment