Monday, October 14, 2019

Preguntas Mas Rapido April 11, 2016

More Quick Questions from Mom...

1. How much do you communicate with Elder Siufanua, Elder Durrant, and Elder Thomas? 
Elder Thomas I write every week. Elder Siufanua, not much. Elder Durrant a little more. There just isn't time to write everyone that I want to... :)

2. How many missionaries are in your district now? 
 It is just us and the Sister missionaries, Sister Drew and Sister Soria. They officially took the elders out of Atlatlahuca.

3. Do you have enough money? 
Yeah, I guess. I have enough for emergencies. There are lots of times that I am walking in the street on P Days and I see things that would be perfect gifts for the family when I a couple months after the phonecall (squeeeeee!!!), and it would be nice to have a little bit of cash on hand sometimes for that. But honestly, I am fine! My clothes will all hold out the the end of my mission. I just found a brand-new pair of shoes just sitting there in the house, which have been a huge blessing. Don't worry. :) Partially because when I get home there is a decent amount of stuff that I might need a little help buying for at first. .... Like a laptop and other college stuff....... ?

4. What time of day are you writing these days? 
Usually about this hour. We print out the emails first thing in the morning and then come back later and write. :)

5. How often do you take those moto-taxis? What do they cost to use? 
Not too often. They just exist in the little tiny pueblos out in the middle of no-where. :) They are five pesos. (like 25 cents). They're a lot of fun. There are speed bumps EVERYWHERE here in Mexico, and sometimes the mototaxis forget that they´re speedbumps and get them confused with motorcycle jumps.... Haha. I love México. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment