Sunday, June 9, 2024

Preguntas Mas Rapido

From June 27, 2016

Are you fully recovered from your stomach virus?
Not yet. Haha. We went with the doctor last week to get it checked out and it turns out that it is just full blown parasites from having been in Mexico for two years. So now I am taking pills twice a day until I finish my mission. But after that I am good. Would drinking a few liters of pesticide help? ;)

Are you allowed to visit cathedrals while you officially a missionary?
I am not sure. Honestly the people here would probably kick us out. They don't let the Jehovah's Witnesses come even close to the churches.

What was the most random thing you did this week? 
There was a report on the news of a protest in Mexico City where this guy threw a tlacuache at the police. I didn't do it but I have been looking for a tlacuache since so I can take a picture too. :) I don't remember how to say tlacuache in English. And it sounds cooler in Spanish anyway.

What is something new you learned about your companion this week? The gospel?
He has had health problems all his life. And his dad is a Evangelical Pastor. That is cool.

About the gospel? Lots, but way too much for the time that I have left to write.... Lemme get back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment