Sunday, June 9, 2024

Preguntas Mas Rapido

From June 20, 2016

1. Tell me some more about Elder Uelese.

He is a really cool Elder from Samoa. The only one in the mission right now. Elder Costello was his trainer. He loves to sing and eat. He got tattoos removed so he could go on a mission. One of the humblest elders that I have met here. When he was in his first change I was in the offices as a secretary. When he and Elder Costello came into the offices for a capacitation they spent the night with us and Elder Uelese and I made pancakes. Nothing bonds two missionaries like good pancakes and a mutual love for music. :)

2. Elder Reyes sounds great. Has he taught you how to cook anything Colombian?

NO. Something that I am quite peeved about. :) haha. Today he asked his mom for a recipe for coconut rice, which is one of his favorite foods.

3. Does Elder Reyes have French ancestry? Jean Pierre is rather interesting for a South American.

Nope! His mom just liked the name. :) Haha.

4. How many missionaries are coming home in your same flight?

It's kind of wierd. There are at least 10-12, but on my flight itinerary the only missionary that appears is Hermana Drew, who was in my district a couple changes back. Not quite sure, in other words, how many are gonna be on my flight.

5. Have you learned to make flan YET?

YESIHAVELEARNEDHOWTOMAKEFLANANDITISDELICIOUSANDREALLYEASYWEAREGOINGTOMAKEITWHENIGETHOME.

6. What is this week’s silly story?

I got sick. And kept working 'cause I'm a burro. :) Hahaha so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment